1-on-1 advice package
The aim of the Presentation Check is to support researchers who are about to present their research at an upcoming international conference or at another academic meeting (virtual or in-person).
The coaching includes a critical reflection of all aspects that are crucial for a successful performance:
– presentation aim and story
– presentation format and strategy
– usage of media and technology
– slides creation
– oral delivery
– preparing for questions from the audience
- PhD candidates, Postdocs or Researchers in the process of preparing for a scientific conference presentation.
The Presentation Check will be offered in 1-h long sessions that are virtually held via video-conferencing tools.
Researchers who are preparing a research presentation
1 h video session
Dr. Gunther Tress